DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No image feed on my device (urgent help needed)t that’s when I realised feed from the camera to

Highace1609

Reactions
hey all,

I was wondering if anyone intelligent out there can advise me on my sudden loss o& video feed that has troubled me for over a week now. Here is what I do know.

1) About three weeks ago I ran out of battery in failsafe return to home about 60m from the home point. It was rather frightening as my Mavic was about 500m out returning to home when it hit 10% battery left and started automatically landing as I tried to guide it home against the elements. Long story short it never made it home and suffered a bad crash 60m from the home point which was across the road at the house opposite us in their back yard just 2m from their swimming pool. It suffered a badly smashed gimble and 4k camera lens all four carbon fibre props snapped and a Cracked right front motor arm. Anyway I had a right front motor arm delivered with in 48 hours and decided to do it myself there were five wires to solder onto the board. I was proud of myself. Next job was to find a camera lens wit( a gimbal motor arm. I should have just paid the $179 AUD and had it delivered to my door with in 24 hours my hobbyGO.com but instead found a 4k camera lens and gimbal motor arm with ribbon cable and PTZ Transmission Cable already built and put together on eBay for $107 AUD. Well The Seller apparently shipped it on the 16th of Jan 2018 and it still has not arrived and it stated an estimated delivery on 23rd of Jan 2018. Eventually I bit the bullet and got a refund and just purchased the same item from HobbyGo. Since then I have encountered nothing but troubles. Firstly I installed the gimbal and didn’t realise but the dampener board I was using that was involved in the crash was out of shape and the elastic bands were shot from the crash and I thought I was insalling the gimbal wrong as it was not moving freely where as I had it correctly installed the whole time but it was the dampener board that the gimbal attaches to that was causing the issues. After three whole days of pulling the gimbal out of the aircraft and putting it back into the aircraft I had forgotten but I had actually plNned on purchasing a Mavic Pro I saw on eBay that had a gimbal issue in the hope I could buy it at auction and make some money. Unfortunately I missed the last hour of the auction and never got to bid on it. So I mounted the gimbal to the brand new dampener board and that’s when it was clear as day that the one I had been using was completely worn out.so finally installed that and after a few flights suddenly I walk out to fly my beloved Mavic and I can’t get any image.

1) I have tried using both ports on the controller
2) I have tried reformatting the SD card
3) I have updated firmware to latest firmware on
DJI GO 4 App on my Mavic aircraft and my
remote controller.
4) I have tried 3 different devices my Samsung Galaxy S5 I have two of them and my iPad mini
and none of them are receiving any video feed.
5) i has a crashed the Mavic three weeks ago and replaced the gimbal which arrived two days
ago. The day I lost video feed I had feed an hour before when I flew for the first time
yesterday since I replaced the gimbal motor arm the lense and dampener plate.
6) today I replaced both the ribbon and the
transmission cable in the gimbal. I also
Swapped out the lens and still no video feed.
7) been online for three hours yesterday
upgrading firmware and still no image or feed
on any divine
8) tried different cables from remote to phones
and iPad mini but still no video feed.

The only thing that is left for me to do as a possible last fix is to purchase anew gimbal and forward positioning circuit board and replace that. After this I just don’t know what to do apart from replace my remote controller and that would be the last thing possible.

I am really stumped about this issue if anyone out there knows of something I have not tried please I beg of to reply to this post as next step after replacing circuit board and costly replacement of remote controller I have no other choice but to ship the drone to DJI which I really am trying to avoid as you can see.

Help me please I’m stunned as to what else I can do

Well you say it was working and then it wasn't so check the PTZ connection on the board again. I guess they glue them down for a reason, maybe it came loose.

On another note, i pulled out the coloured small wires from the gps module board i my mavic by accident and now i cant seem to find a colour diagram on what coulor wires go into each of the six points. Can anyone help with this so i can rewire and solder the cable back to the GPS module.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121