DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Image in Tablet Samsung Galaxy Note 8

albnar

Reactions
Hi,
I got a new Mavic-air last week, but I have been not able to fly with video. I have a Samsung Tablet Galaxy Note 8. I can take picture but videos have a bad quality or nothig at all. I am using DJI Go version 4.2.6. I tried with another Android Phone. I got image. I concluded my tablete is not compatible with DJI Go 4. Is there anything I can do but not buying a new android device? Which specification of my tablet is responsible for this incompatibility?

My Tab A works great with version 4.1.15. Would not work at all with 4.1.18. Have locked it down and not updated since.

HI Mossiback.
thank you for your answer. I suppose you have the same tablet as me. I installed version 4.1.15 but Mavic-Air does not appear on the model list. What model do you choose?

HI Mossiback.
thank you for your answer. I suppose you have the same tablet as me. I installed version 4.1.15 but Mavic-Air does not appear on the model list. What model do you choose?
My apologies. I did not notice that this was a Mavic Air discussion. I have a Mavic Pro. I can only suggest that you try a different Go 4 version that supports the Air. Hopefully, someone else here will chime in with a valid version suggestion for the Air.

Hi,
I got a new Mavic-air last week, but I have been not able to fly with video. I have a Samsung Tablet Galaxy Note 8. I can take picture but videos have a bad quality or nothig at all. I am using DJI Go version 4.2.6. I tried with another Android Phone. I got image. I concluded my tablete is not compatible with DJI Go 4. Is there anything I can do but not buying a new android device? Which specification of my tablet is responsible for this incompatibility?
The Galaxy Note 8 is not a tablet it's a phone and it does work .... I know someone else had a problem like this go into settings and enable developer settings then USB debugging turn that on..... let me know how you make out

Ohh its the "8.0" got ya.that is an old device. ..so i had a samsung tab that was weird like this and trying to get it to run... I had to start remote then aircraft.. plug in tablet to remote....while plugged in to remote, i rebooted tab and it worked. Maybe try that?

**** man idk? Is there an update for your 8.0 tab? Maybe need to go back to lollipop? Try diff fw for tab

Hi Mike, My tablet model is GT5100 and has Android 4.4.2. I was reading about Lollipop and it is not recommended for my model because of the phone. Tablet GT5110 without phone works well with Lollipop. I am not an expert in software and hardware and I am reviewing lots of cases in Youtube. Do you still recommend me to migrate to lollipop? What can you recommend to restore my tablet in case Lollipop doesn't work in my case?
Best regards

Hi Mike, My tablet model is GT5100 and has Android 4.4.2. I was reading about Lollipop and it is not recommended for my model because of the phone. Tablet GT5110 without phone works well with Lollipop. I am not an expert in software and hardware and I am reviewing lots of cases in Youtube. Do you still recommend me to migrate to lollipop? What can you recommend to restore my tablet in case Lollipop doesn't work in my case?
Best regards
Well if u go over to xda and read about your device u can use odin to restore back to that fw. But yea it will probably work.. looks like you have some reading to do

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ