DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No more Genuine Batteries .

Flyboy Mick

Reactions
So.. As we all know the Mavic one is discontinued.. What do I do if I need new batteries? I know there is discussion on reviving old units but what cells do I buy. Or is there an after market alternative that wont give me anxiety relating to my bird dropping out of the sky. And advise would be greatly appreciated. Cheers :)

So.. As we all know the Mavic one is discontinued.. What do I do if I need new batteries? I know there is discussion on reviving old units but what cells do I buy. Or is there an after market alternative that wont give me anxiety relating to my bird dropping out of the sky. And advise would be greatly appreciated. Cheers :)
OK so I use Powerextra batteries for the past 4 years GREAT batteries good after sales service I have qty 4 with no issues at all! Purchased after numerous DJI batteries swelled up that I had to throw away.
Best of luck - happy flying
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077SFLYW...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Reactions: BigAl07
OK so I use Powerextra batteries for the past 4 years GREAT batteries good after sales service I have qty 4 with no issues at all! Purchased after numerous DJI batteries swelled up that I had to throw away.
Best of luck - happy flying
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077SFLYW...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

I also have several of these PowerExtra brand. Thus far, maybe 6-8 months in, they are performing flawlessly. I have 4 of them and 4 remaining "DJI" units. As the DJI units go south I will replace them with PowerExtra as well.

Reactions: Thomas B
Does the app keep track of how many charges you put on battery like the oem
I also have several of these PowerExtra brand. Thus far, maybe 6-8 months in, they are performing flawlessly. I have 4 of them and 4 remaining "DJI" units. As the DJI units go south I will replace them with PowerExtra as well.

Does the app keep track of how many charges you put on battery like the oem
I honestly have no idea as that's not something I monitor any longer. Next time I'm flying them I'll try to remember to look and see.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC