DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No pano with firmware updat

tom elliott

Reactions
Hi, so I just updated my mavic pro to 4.1.18 and oi.04.0100 which is the latest update according to the controller. I did all three batteries. Every thing is fine but I do not have Pano in the Photo menu . I have just single shot hdr burts aeb ( not sure what that is) and interval, which was ***** to turn off. So what am I doing wrong?

I had to update through DJI assistant for the latest FW to show up, the mobile app was telling me I was on the latest version which did not have pano. Interestingly enough once I did that (and pano showed up) the app woke up and told me I needed to upgrade to the version I was already on.. so I just let that proceed and now it's all good.

I've updated to DJI Go 4 to 4.1.20. Doesn't tell me there's any fw update for RC, AC or batteries? I specifically check on the Mavic, and it says all up-to-date.
We need a register here somewhere for latest fw's, iOS, Android, RC, AC, batteries, so people can compare. Plus a register for 'stable' fw that most people prefer to stick to instead of updating to latest.
I try to update firmware at home or in the office when there's wifi. But a few times, inconveniently, it only says there's fw update while I am out in the park ready to fly. It's annoying having to use data on my phone, or wait till I charge my batteries at home just before I plan to fly again. And DJI Go 4 doesnt tell you if there's new fw to download until you've connected to the Mavic. Why can't I download before I connect to my Mavic? :mad:

Reactions: wsteele
ok I tried the suggestion above and it did not work. I have upated with assistant , both the controller and the drone . I have reset and turned on and off the units as well as my phone and still not luck. Whats next?

ok I tried the suggestion above and it did not work. I have upated with assistant , both the controller and the drone . I have reset and turned on and off the units as well as my phone and still not luck. Whats next?

If your using 4.1.18 on android this version hasn't been updated for pano, Pano is on IOS , DJI Go 4 version 4.1.20

Ok so how do i figure out which one of you is right.? And if .20 is right how do i get that?

Did you click on the link???
Mavic Pro:
- Added Pano shooting
modes (with firmware v 1.4.1.0 or above).

Simmo I already have that loaded. It does not work. spent two hours on line with dji yesterday doing what I have already done several times and it still does not work. they gave up and will have a developer call me.

Simmo I already have that loaded. It does not work. spent two hours on line with dji yesterday doing what I have already done several times and it still does not work. they gave up and will have a developer call me.

Tom , what doesn't work, the whole pano function or certain aspects ?

Go into the app, on the first splash screen tap me, then top right the little gear symbol, then scroll down to the bottom. What are your versions?

If your using 4.1.18 on android this version hasn't been updated for pano, Pano is on IOS , DJI Go 4 version 4.1.20
Rubbish. 4.1.18 on Android has been updated for Pano and has 5 pano modes.
To acces the pano you must go into camera settings then click on camera then on photo shots.

I know where it is supposed to be. Its just not there. Flew today and i can not get tap fly, gesture, or quick shot to work at all. I tap for tap fly and it says go in a little green cirle then does nothing? Do i neex to do some thing else? Any mode that requires me to draw or highlight a person or object does not work. I draw as now and nothing happens. Getting pissed off with this junk. I did like home track course track. Very useful

Reactions: wsteele
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS