DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No problems whatsoever, until today!

drw52jc

Reactions
I own a Mavic 2 Pro, a Mavic Pro, and a Mavic Mini. Not new to this arena. Mini has been working fine since I received it Nov 29, 2019. Today, I get this (below). Im sure itll get worked out, but I'm curious when DJI will remedy these application errors. Screenshot_20191211-230346.jpeg

Using the new firmware? Or maybe standing next to a real big magnet like my Toyota truck. So far, every time I’ve gotten the messages like you’ve shown, I’ve been able to move away and have the messages also go away after a restart. Very sensitive. Best of luck.

Reactions: drw52jc
Did it only happen the one time or is it stuck that way?
It happend 4 times in one day, 2 times in 2 different locations. So there is an issue. Gonna try tomorrow, and if it doesnt fix its going back. My first time purchasing a drone the day it comes out. Now I see why I wait till bugs are resolved.

Thanks. I will try tomorrow and see what happens. I have moved to different locations, same error. If something changes Ill post. Thanks again.
Using the new firmware? Or maybe standing next to a real big magnet like my Toyota truck. So far, every time I’ve gotten the messages like you’ve shown, I’ve been able to move away and have the messages also go away after a restart. Very sensitive. Best of luck.

I’ve also started hand launching often. Because of the interference or compass calibration warning. It almost never happens when hand launching.

Its happened the last 4 times Ive tried it. This is out of the blue, no other problems prior. Contacted DJI so we will see what happens.
Did it only happen the one time or is it stuck that way?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143