Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

No rest for the weary. We're open.

Former Member

Reaction score
In our dedication to try and keep people flying, we at Thunderdrones are working all this holiday weekend including Monday. If you get an email from us in the middle of the night saying that your repair is complete, we apologize, we're just trying to keep things moving.

Please be safe this weekend and try and enjoy yourselves.

Best regards,

Rob

Starz

Reaction score
I will ask now and maybe get myself to the front of the list. If you get your busy hands on a M2 zoom camera that is usable, keep me in mind. As of now, I just can’t bring myself to buying both the pro and zoom. Am I the first to ask?

Reactions: Former Member

Former Member

Reaction score
I will ask now and maybe get myself to the front of the list. If you get your busy hands on a M2 zoom camera that is usable, keep me in mind. As of now, I just can’t bring myself to buying both the pro and zoom. Am I the first to ask?
Yes, youre the first! I will let you know when I get one for you.

Cyberpower678

Reaction score
Yes, youre the first! I will let you know when I get one for you.
+1 Though I do wonder if there is an issue with simply swapping the Mavic gimbals out like that. Something tells me the FW is coded specifically for the model of the Mavic. So a zoom lense may cause problems.

Former Member

Reaction score
+1 Though I do wonder if there is an issue with simply swapping the Mavic gimbals out like that. Something tells me the FW is coded specifically for the model of the Mavic. So a zoom lense may cause problems.
Experiment starts later this week. Might turn in to Frankensteins monster.

GringoLoco

Reaction score
I might be interested in a zoom gimble and camera, depending on price and if the swap is found to cause any glitches. Any ballpark idea of what a zoom gimble would cost?

Former Member

Reaction score
I might be interested in a zoom gimble and camera, depending on price and if the swap is found to cause any glitches. Any ballpark idea of what a zoom gimble would cost?
I will know better when I do the swap, and do extensive test flying. Do you have a Pro already?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleC