DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No SD Card

Armypiper

Reactions
I made a very basic mistake with my Mavic Air 2. I neglected to load an SD Card. When the onboard 8GB is full is there a notice that the storage is full? I flew what appeared to be a perfect mission, only to find it hadn't recorded.

Happen me once but on my old mavic air . Yes there is a notification to say internal memory full . If I remember correctly it informed me that it was only to the phone cache as no sd card and internal memory full

I made a very basic mistake with my Mavic Air 2. I neglected to load an SD Card. When the onboard 8GB is full is there a notice that the storage is full? I flew what appeared to be a perfect mission, only to find it hadn't recorded.
Sad for you and happened to me on a very important project with 200 miles of travel! ONLY ONCE!

With 8GB of internal - should be enough space for one flight - if it was only one flight.

Forgetting the SD card is kind of easy to do - so I always put the card back into the drone AFTER I move the files off onto my PC - so there is not that lapse.

Flying the drone is quite a learning process and we all make a few mistakes and hopefully learn from them.

Reactions: rickfmdj
If cache set to overwrite, you will at least have the latest video onboard. But, alas too late now. Learning is best remembered by mistakes.

Reactions: Mazdaman323lx
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54