DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

no shot

Red Baron

Reactions
What is the most user friendly video/ photo editor to use. Nothing fancy just want it to be user friendly and edit and enhance videos. Thanks for input.

On a side note my computer does not have a card reader it’s windows 7 is there a good card reader that goes to usb to computer to offload?

Thanks again

i use this sd card reader on my mac, i chose this one becuase it accepts the fast uhs cards, my old reader did not, this reader is faster for sure, it also takes reg sd cards and even micro sd cards, i like it, a good editior is lightroom, i belive lightroom 5 is free download, i use cc light room but i used lightroom 5 for a long time,i also really like luminar for photos,

https://www.amazon.ca/Rocketek®-Mem...=UTF8&qid=1522125999&sr=8-1&keywords=rocketek

For photo editing Google Picasa is very user friendly and you can do quite some nice things to begin with. Nothing like Photoshop of course but that's a learning curve for sure.

Windows Movie Maker has always been quite popular, it's free and simple to use. Another free program is Davinci Resolve but that has quite a learning curve as well and is really power hungry (you need a very beefed up PC).

Any simple USB2 to microSD adapter will work, they are just a few bucks and available almost anywhere. I have a couple lying around in the house, my car, my drone case, because i never want to have to search for one.

Last edited:
If your computer has a USB 3.0 port (most do these days), the data will transfer faster when using a USB 3.0 memory card reader like this one.

Last edited:
I asked the same question a couple of months ago and I also wanted my editor to be free.
I am presently trying navigate my way around the Mac I-movie and I can't say it is easy and I am a retired broadcast editor. (yes, my age could be a factor.)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61