DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No "The Home point has been updated..."

rfc

Reactions
I've read a lot of threads, but none hit the target.
I take off vertically; rise to 10m or so and hover. I don't get the voice prompt "The Home point has been updated; please check it on the map." I tested to see if the home point really was set (I have a landing target), and it is.
The only thing I did differently is turned off all the sensors. If they are turned off, would that cause the prompt to not play? Ran out of battery before I could test it.

My sound comes and goes. I had a suspicion that multiple takeoffs from the same spot seemed to inhibit it. Do the next update and it might be fixed. Almost every update seems to introduce another bug.

My sound comes and goes. I had a suspicion that multiple takeoffs from the same spot seemed to inhibit it. Do the next update and it might be fixed. Almost every update seems to introduce another bug.
Thus far, over many many updates, the only problem with the announcer's audio has had to do with the device's media volume (there are three different volumes on Android) having been inadvertently turned down by the operator. This has never been a bug in the Go4 app.

Last edited:
As for me, she says I need hearing aids. Told my doctor I have selective hearing so I don't think I need hearing aids. But I have notice my Mavic getting quieter as time goes on or is it maybe the new props I put on last week.:)

I was getting no HP and no map despite having offline map and wifi connection, and akso got a full video/remote disconnection (luckily bird was within sight so I could bring her home) - I switched from the small cable to the long USB cable and no problems since then. So it might be the small cable damaged or the small female connector on remote. I haven't had a chance to test enough to confirm.

I was getting no HP and no map despite having offline map and wifi connection, and akso got a full video/remote disconnection (luckily bird was within sight so I could bring her home) - I switched from the small cable to the long USB cable and no problems since then. So it might be the small cable damaged or the small female connector on remote. I haven't had a chance to test enough to confirm.
Just a note to point out you don’t need WiFi for flying, it would have nothing to do with whether you get a HP recorded.

Same issues here, 4 flights today, 2 with" Home point recorded", 2 she was not speaking to me.
I figure i made her angry, just trying to figure out what i did wrong!

Reactions: crlmjohnson
I have noticed that on multiple flights from same launch point I may not get the voice after 1st or 2nd flight. With CS or iPad Pro 10.5. My Mavic PP is not at latest firmware, no need that I know of to update as it is flying fine. CS is up to date with latest firmware.

But even when I don't get the voice, as has been mentioned you can always check on the map.

Paul C

Reactions: crlmjohnson
If you get the H with the circle, does that mean HP is recorded/set?

Yes i second this question. Can someone please confirm.

I'm having the same issue and the voice never says "Home Point Recorded", volume is always on set on high. It sometimes announces correctly and sometimes doesn't. Also "Returning Home", it sometimes says it and sometimes doesn't.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute