DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No video feed but gimbal and front obstacle detection works

DrkFntsy

Reactions
I own a Mavic Pro and has not been in a major crash from a high level. I did take off and it hovered about 2 feet off the ground when a stick from a tree just had to fall and hit it perfectly which made it go to the ground upside down. Here is the issue. The gimbal started having a constant shaking and giving a gimbal error and it was also hot to the touch. I purchased a new gimbal and hooked it up and the gimbal worked perfectly. It tested good, it calibrated good and it gave a normal reading. Now I have no video. So I purchased a new camera and still nothing. The screen is black but you can click the screen and it will attempt to auto focus and show the red square. Now I did have a spare video cable that comes from the camera to the circuit board and I changed it and still nothing. Do I need a new circuit board? I can only think a pin on the board might have bent or something, but I have searched and could not find anyone with my same issue and a solution to the fix, except for a youtube video showing him changing the camera with a used one with a cracked lens and it worked.
Any help or advice would be great. Thanks everybody.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143