DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No video feed from gimbal after crash

Meckam

Reactions
Hi all pilots.
I had a soft crashed last night.. suddenly no live feed from my gimbal and gimbal overload.. any idea whats the problem? Flex issue or reallt gimbal assembly? TiA

Check that the gimbal is still mounted correctly. A quick YouTube search will show you how it is supposed to look. If the assembly is hitting something it could account for the overload.

Regarding the no live feed; the ribbon cable may have been damaged or come loose from the socket. YouTube again. Good luck.

The camera cable is separate from the gimbal ribbon. The camera feed is the first to pop off in a crash because it's a pressure fit connection. Put a dab of hot glue on it upon reassembly. The gimbal overload is more than likely a broken gimbal ribbon

I crashed mine to. The only problem I have now is laggy video and I didn’t have issues before. Still can’t figure out why it’s laggy. Tried 2 different memory cards. Could I have pulled a wire inside?

I'm having the same problem...no camera feed after a minor crash. I have tried different cables and phones but no luck. Looks like the camera cable was pulled. How can I access the connection where it might have got pulled??? I have never opened up the Mavic yet...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC