DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to sync flight records or look at them (go4 crashes)

JerseyDroner1

Jersey Droner
Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
I have been unable to sync flight records on SC. It would go to 30% and then the DJI GO 4 closes. The internet is working on the controller, but go4 crashes any time I try to look at or sync my flight logs the DJI Go4 app crashes. I also can not update the controller. It says network issues. but the browser in the controller works so it is hooked up to wifi.

Last edited:
PROBLEM SOLVED. I fly too much..

The problem was too many flight logs. Once I synced jus the last 6 months everything works fine.

I ended up deleting the flight record I needed but keeping the records of two flights right after the battery error flight... I guess because I kept trying to sync and it would only go so far and then fail.

It doesn't matter... the drone I lost was over a year old (actually the reman. drone DJI had just sent to me the day before and the battery had over 200 charges. I already bought a new drone.. I just wanted to find out what the heck happened to not be able to get a drone to come back from even closer than I thought.. I was 400 feet out and only 120 ft high but when the battery error happened the drone moved forward slow but landed fast.. could not get back to shore. DJI calls it a flyaway... I told them it was no fly away... I had control and knew where it was..just no power to get home. Would loved to have known why it happened. I replacing any battery with more than 200 flights and will no longer hover to warm a battery.. cold battery error and I won't fly until its warmed up in my car or pocket... I flew in 20F temps last winter without issue, but always had the car on warming batteries.. It was only 50f on Saturday, but something made my voltage get screwed up and battery go from 90 to 0 in an instant...

I have been unable to sync flight records on SC. It would go to 30% and then the DJI GO 4 closes. The internet is working on the controller, but go4 crashes any time I try to look at or sync my flight logs the DJI Go4 app crashes. I also can not update the controller. It says network issues. but the browser in the controller works so it is hooked up to wifi.
The network error thing pretty sure it’s because DJI servers are busy serving updates.
Normally the traffic on the servers is pretty low so I imagine they’re not all that capable.
If you don’t have a compelling reason to get the update just wait a bit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada