DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noob checking in from Tracy California

Toejam

Reactions
Got the Mavic a few weeks ago. I've been flying with the go 4 app. I really like what I see on YouTube about the Litchi app of pre-programing your flight. No flights yet on the Litchi. But for what I want do with Mavic I think the litchi way-point is going to shine over the Go 4 way-point. (fingers crossed) I just need to remember to hit the save button.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Toejam
Got the Mavic a few weeks ago. I've been flying with the go 4 app. I really like what I see on YouTube about the Litchi app of pre-programing your flight. No flights yet on the Litchi. But for what I want do with Mavic I think the litchi way-point is going to shine over the Go 4 way-point. (fingers crossed) I just need to remember to hit the save button.
Howdy from Wyoming Toejam, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Welcome. I’m also here in Tracy - trying to stay cool!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada