DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noob from East TN

Scarab69

Reactions
Been lurking for a month or so. Finally ready to drop the $$ on a Mavic Pro this payday. Really appreciate all the great advice on this forum. Looking forward to learning more from ya'll in the upcoming months!

I'm in White Pine, TN (hour North of Gatlinburg/Knoxville)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Scarab69
Been lurking for a month or so. Finally ready to drop the $$ on a Mavic Pro this payday. Really appreciate all the great advice on this forum. Looking forward to learning more from ya'll in the upcoming months!

I'm in White Pine, TN (hour North of Gatlinburg/Knoxville)
Howdy from Wyoming Scarab69, welcome to the community. Plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

I grew up in TN, and Gatlinburg is a target rich environment for a flying camera.

Maybe the Park will have a "drones welcome day"...if only. Plotting out some launch areas to get footage inside GSMNP. I do a lot of back country hiking. Would be nice to bring the Mavic along. Oh well, plenty of other opportunities here in the area.

Reactions: shaman
Maybe the Park will have a "drones welcome day"...if only. Plotting out some launch areas to get footage inside GSMNP. I do a lot of back country hiking. Would be nice to bring the Mavic along. Oh well, plenty of other opportunities here in the area.
Great!
I also do a lot of hiking, mainly in the Daniel Boone and Cumberland National Forests.
The GSMNP is one of my favorite places. Hope you get some good footage and stills from there.
Welcome!

I'm from East TN also..I'm in Bristol right next to the BMS NASCAR track..Just received my Mavic Pro yesterday, and took my first flight..It is worth it my friend. Been looking at this forum nonstop for the last few days learning all I can.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3