DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noob from Youngstown Ohio!

Overkill543

Reactions
Im very new to these! I actually purchased my Mavic on Amazon by mistake..... I had a bunch of stuff, probably worthless but i dont know any better, in a wish list and wanted to see how much a few things would actually cost so i added them to my cart and then closed the app. I do mess with 1/5th scale buggies and hve a few road/carpet cars so I wanted to purchase from my local hobby shop. Well a week or so later i added a couple things to my cart, clicked the buy and just hammered down the buttons..... well, apprently i must have been looking at new bedding pillows, pictures, and yes, my drone wish list.... well where im working i have terrible service and really wasnt paying to much attention until i got to my camper and after the internet finished being installed, i saw a bunch of shipping confirmation emails..... I kept it and it took me three days to figure out how to get everything working as far as calibrating and even flight! I have now flown a total of ten flights and actually enjoying this thing! Id like to apologize in advance for what may seem to be " dumb" questions, but i seriously have no idea what im doing other than what ive watched on youtube.

Thanks again for your time and sorry for the long senseless post! im just excited!

Attachments

• drone 1.jpg
    drone 1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 11
Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of helpful advice and support. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.
Thank you very much! I look forward to learning more about the functions of this thing!!

Hi Overkill543 welcome to Mavic Pilot.

New flyer advice.
Wide open space.
Slow & easy.
Power-lines & trees are evil.
Don't forget to read the manual ;)

I take it you have the Mavic Pro
You can download the manual HERE
Yes, i bought the Mavic Pro Platinum bundle (referbed)! I read throught he manual and watched a bunch of beginer vidz on youtube! It took me awhile to find the "broken down Barney style" videos! lol, i didnt understand any thing about this drone! lol, i cant wait to learn more! I appreciate all advise and critisim! Thank you!!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest