DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noob in Denver, CO

chadwick

Reactions
Hey all, just joined because I picked up my first real drone yesterday, a Mavic Air. I've had a couple mini drones I fly around the house and a cheap Amazon Chinese knock off drone that I practiced with outside before I made the jump. Looking forward to learning more and sharing as well.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey all, just joined because I picked up my first real drone yesterday, a Mavic Air. I've had a couple mini drones I fly around the house and a cheap Amazon Chinese knock off drone that I practiced with outside before I made the jump. Looking forward to learning more and sharing as well.
Howdy from Wyoming @chadwick , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: chadwick
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thanks all for the welcomes! And yes, Dirkclod, the search function is key. I'm a mod for a couple other forums and people not using the search button drives me crazy. o_O

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy you new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Took the Air out for the first time last night. Definitely need to play around with the low light settings some more.

44682868604_20792f8fd3_c.jpg

44682869444_c60c0bc26c_c.jpg

I have the 'Air' also. I have put a great many flights on it with no issues as of yet. Looks like some of the terrains that you shoot are the same as where I fly. The brush and desert areas can create some wicked white wash effect. I like to shoot low ISO so I bought the Polar Pro ND filters (4,8,16) and they work great for taking the light down a notch without losing visual quality. It can also help your shots look more 'cinematic'. I do wish I had a 32 but the bigger packs are quite spendy. The 4 is great for sunsets. Hope this helps. Welcome to the forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa