DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noob question- mavic mini vs mavic 2 pro

jdk426

Reactions
I know this is an extremely noob question. I currently have the mavic mini. I enjoy it very much. I have gotten comfortable flying it but just want “more” if that makes sense. I think it’s a great beginner drone and love it. If I were to upgrade to a M2 pro am I overstepping my boundaries? Or is flying band handling it pretty much the same? I’d like a little more distance , speed, and better video. Would you recommend I try another model before going to the M2 pro?

almost all DJI drones i have owned all function and fly the same. so if you fly the Mini well then upgrading to the M2 Pro would be no big jump beside having more controls over camera functions. Remotes and stick controls and the such are the same across all platforms in terms of basic flying

A better experience will be the DJI Mavic Air 2 in my opinion. The Mavic 2 Pro will wont offer much difference in the flying experience from the Mavic Air 2. If you are a photographer then go for the M2P, other wise you will pay twice of the MA2 cost for the same experience.

I Personally own the 3 drones and my favorite is the MA2 to fly everyday.

Reactions: Heindrich1988
as you have gotten used to the fly app,with your MM,then the MA2 would be a better bet, not only cost wise, but from a control point of view as you know what the screen is telling you
also what you need to consider is that the M2P has had a good run and it will be harder to get spare batteries and other stuff as time goes on ,the same way as the MPP that i fly is starting to get more difficult to find stuff for due to its age

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada