DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NorCal Newbie

Prop Wash

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Good Afternoon,
I live in NorCal - Been flying UAVs for about a year. Started out with starter drone (Potensic) - Recently upgraded the a DJI Mini2. I fly recreationally...for now. We'll see where it goes.

Thanks for having me. I hope to learn a lot more about this flying camera thing we do!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Good Afternoon,
I live in NorCal - Been flying UAVs for about a year. Started out with starter drone (Potensic) - Recently upgraded the a DJI Mini2. I fly recreationally...for now. We'll see where it goes.

Thanks for having me. I hope to learn a lot more about this flying camera thing we do!
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

We usually come up your way to Apple Hill in the fall. Lots of great colors. Good to fly up there?
I live about 2mi from the heart of Apple Hill. We usually swear in the fall at all the “flatlanders” invading our area.(ha,ha) ? Flying here has it pros and cons, not to much open space due to a lot of tall trees so it is difficult to maintain VLOS but the good news is no airspace restrictions.

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS