DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Normal behavior after crash?

arthur007

Reactions
Hello, I bought a mavic a week ago, and an accident happened, it crashed. Now I noticed a movement in the camera with the drone turned off, and I want to know if it is normal or if it has been damaged. When I start the drone without turning on the motors, sometimes the image seems to be moving slightly horizontally, during the flight the image is stabilized normally. Can anyone tell me if this is normal? Thank you!

The Gimbal will "relax" when powered down. At power up even without the motors it should go through a self check. At the end of that it should "wait" for you to start the motors and be "stable".

Is the video "moving" after the start up self checks is complete? (While motors are still off)

This movement is normal,don't worry.

Thank you!!

The Gimbal will "relax" when powered down. At power up even without the motors it should go through a self check. At the end of that it should "wait" for you to start the motors and be "stable".

Is the video "moving" after the start up self checks is complete? (While motors are still off)

Yes after the check he does, sometimes it seems to be moving slightly to the left or to the right, but it is only perceptible by paying attention to the details of the corners of the image. It happens only sometimes.

Yes definitely normal movement from the gimbal. Hope it wasn't a big crash
Thank you!! In my opinion, it was a major accident, but no major damage. I did not put the battery properly, and it loosened in the air, falling from a height of 50 meters, directly on the floor of stones, just scratched the plate heat dissipation and broke a foot where the antenna, it is already fixed It is new !

Oh dear! Many operators/pilots on the forum have lost their mavics because the battery wasn't attached on properly. Hope it's goes better for you the next time round you are out flying :)

Reactions: arthur007
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost