DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Normal mode issue.

Drone alone.

Reactions
Out flying early morning the other day over estuary waters. Takeoff was normal but forward speed in normal mode chronically slow[thought at first I was in cine mode] but no def. in normal mode. Switched to sport mode and it behaved as it should,went back into cine mode,speed commensurate with that mode. Back into normal mode and the drone reverted to snail pace again. Can anyone suggest a solution to the problem. Have had no issues with my air 2 until now. Drone is about 12 months old but only flown maybe twice a week. Thanks for any input.

Can anyone suggest a solution to the problem.
Perhaps your flight data will help identify the problem.

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides.

Or just post the txt file here.

Reactions: twickers14
Out flying early morning the other day over estuary waters. Takeoff was normal but forward speed in normal mode chronically slow[thought at first I was in cine mode] but no def. in normal mode. Switched to sport mode and it behaved as it should,went back into cine mode,speed commensurate with that mode. Back into normal mode and the drone reverted to snail pace again. Can anyone suggest a solution to the problem. Have had no issues with my air 2 until now. Drone is about 12 months old but only flown maybe twice a week. Thanks for any input.
If you're flying against strong wind that's normal, however if there is no wind, then post the log here so we can check it out :)

Perhaps your flight data will help identify the problem.

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides.

Or just post the txt file here.
Thanks mate,will give it a go.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej