DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

North Central WV Pilots

WVAV8r

Reactions
I started flying heli's and planks 20 years ago. Now, I'm getting interested in quadcopters.

Camera drones mostly remove the pilot skill component and are more about being a photographer. It's a different kind of flying but just as challenging, interesting and rewarding.

Anyone here from North Central WV? I work a lot and don't have much spare time to go flying but love talking to other pilots and swapping ideas and stories.

I started flying heli's and planks 20 years ago. Now, I'm getting interested in quadcopters.

Camera drones mostly remove the pilot skill component and are more about being a photographer. It's a different kind of flying but just as challenging, interesting and rewarding.

Anyone here from North Central WV? I work a lot and don't have much spare time to go flying but love talking to other pilots and swapping ideas and stories.
Howdy from Wyoming WVAV8r, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello from newbies in Pleasants County WV. Just got our mavic pro a week ago but so far havent't gotten it off the ground. Hopefully soon! What part WV you in? Was hoping to find out if any more mavic pro owners in our area.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User