DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

North Lakeland, Fl. Drone flyers

I am close in Windermere just above Disney. Between lakeland and Disney is a lot of good open area to fly. Just off the 429 north of I-4 before you hit the DNZ is pretty good with some good hills and such.

Reactions: ipechman
Hi GLJones, thanks for the location tip. Sound like a great location on google earth map. The area looks like a construction zone. Can you give me some specific locations.
Best Regards
Norm

I just look at Google Earth and find places to fly. I just found a great place today...a giant park in Independence a bit North of the area we are talking about.
Jerry

Hey guys.. I’m from south Lakeland as well. If you all would like to meet up, I’m game. I usually fly either by banana lake off of 98 behind the new Wendy’s. I also like to fly at the RC airfield at the park in homeland..

Hey guys.. I’m from south Lakeland as well. If you all would like to meet up, I’m game. I usually fly either by banana lake off of 98 behind the new Wendy’s. I also like to fly at the RC airfield at the park in homeland..
I just moved to Lakeland in April from north Tampa area, not quite familiar with the areas you mentioned but would like to meetup with like minded flyers.
Best regards

Reactions: kkslss
I work all over Tampa st Pete area so I fly mostly while out at work.
honestly I haven't flown around Lakeland much.
circle b is the only place really other than around the house.
I'd be interested in meeting up and doing something around Lakeland.
The weather is soon to get better which will be nice.

Your telling me. Mid 90’s in October is killing me..
temps supposed to drop off Monday thank god.
by the time I get home from work in wiped out.
This weekend's looking better but not great.
I shot you a PM with my number.
Have you met up with many other people in our area?

I’m no drone cop by no means.. but wanted to let you know it is illegal to fly at circle b. In case you didn’t know. It’s part of Polk counties “Environmental lands” program with like 5 other parks. Those are the only ones in the county with the no drone restrictions.

I’m no drone cop by no means.. but wanted to let you know it is illegal to fly at circle b. In case you didn’t know. It’s part of Polk counties “Environmental lands” program with like 5 other parks. Those are the only ones in the county with the no drone restrictions.
Well they take the fun out of everything. lol
qp

temps supposed to drop off Monday thank god.
by the time I get home from work in wiped out.
This weekend's looking better but not great.
I shot you a PM with my number.
Have you met up with many other people in our area?

I’ve only come across two other guys flying while I was in homeland... and they were both from Tampa.. go figure..

I’ve only come across two other guys flying while I was in homeland... and they were both from Tampa.. go figure..
strange, theres way better places to fly in Tampa than Lakeland.
all Lakeland has to offer is trees and houses..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair