DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

North Pole, Alaska here

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I see a few Alaskans here. Seems to me our flying can be quite different in some ways. I just got my FPV and got a few flight in before things got chilly but now I fly from within the car which is more comfy that sitting outdoor at -20F. I’m surprised the connection remains good from within a car and that the drone will fly well for 10+min at -20. I have 6 batteries I rotate. A Mav 3 in in the mail and I”m looking forward to a 3 axis gamble.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

I have not been back to Alaska for a few years, the furthest north we ever got was Fairbanks..how about a few pictures or videos to refresh my memory of that beauty in your back yard...please?...Good to have you aboard
I have two vids here. This is Antigun Pass a few weeks ago.,

I have not been back to Alaska for a few years, the furthest north we ever got was Fairbanks..how about a few pictures or videos to refresh my memory of that beauty in your back yard...please?...Good to have you aboard
I‘ll try it a second time.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

I see a few Alaskans here. Seems to me our flying can be quite different in some ways. I just got my FPV and got a few flight in before things got chilly but now I fly from within the car which is more comfy that sitting outdoor at -20F. I’m surprised the connection remains good from within a car and that the drone will fly well for 10+min at -20. I have 6 batteries I rotate. A Mav 3 in in the mail and I”m looking forward to a 3 axis gamble.
Thanks for the complements🤗

Welcome from Long Island NY. Car makes a great flight tower. (Heated). Flysafe & Godspeed, Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50