DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

North Pole, Alaska Here...

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Just a quick hello from the far north. New M2Z owner here and looking at having fun and learning from everyone here.
Visited your part of the world a few years back. Even visited Santa’s shop. A long way from Australia ?? but loved the country and people.

welcome!! Ansious to watch your "white" videos and photos, best reg

Just a quick hello from the far north. New M2Z owner here and looking at having fun and learning from everyone here.
Hyper lapse of the pole would be interesting. Curious as to whether or not we’ve affected world balance and started a wobble.

Welcome!

North Pole. The one with the candy cane stripe.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Zoom, Fly safe and have fun!

Hey, sorry everyone. I got busy the past few days and have not been on-line much. Still learning the finer things of flying this thing. Trying to learn how far I can push the limit as far as cold goes. Been out at 0 degrees Fahrenheit so for for about 15 mins, no issues so far. Haven't had any icing issues yet, been staying away from anything that might cause it. As far as Santa, he lives just down the road from me and is busy all year!! LOL. I'll start posting some links here soon. I am excited to take it up on the north slope this week for my next hitch and see how it goes.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada