DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northeast

Jenk0

Reactions
Hi all, I’m looking for some ideas for some flying/photo venues to try out my new filters and GPS unit. I’m based in Consett Co Durham stay with my girlfriend so no local knowledge of off the beaten track areas. I’ve contacted some local forestry offices but they’ve been a little slow on giving permissions as I’m not looking to take photos commercially ??‍♂️. I’m looking to fly out Saturday morning subject to it being dry. I’m looking for some wooded areas maybe some water courses and some bridges. Any help would be be great.

Hi all, I’m looking for some ideas for some flying/photo venues to try out my new filters and GPS unit. I’m based in Consett Co Durham stay with my girlfriend so no local knowledge of off the beaten track areas. I’ve contacted some local forestry offices but they’ve been a little slow on giving permissions as I’m not looking to take photos commercially ??‍♂️. I’m looking to fly out Saturday morning subject to it being dry. I’m looking for some wooded areas maybe some water courses and some bridges. Any help would be be great.
Cow

Corbridge alongside the river and over the bridge

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803