DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Northern irish coast line

Beautiful filming. It's amazing how different the coast lines can look in different areas. So was this your best weather?

Reactions: Andyc240
It’s a beautiful part of the world. I haven’t been for years, but I’d love to go back.

Beautiful filming. It's amazing how different the coast lines can look in different areas. So was this your best weather?
yeah the weather was very mild for november in the 12 degrees and no wind as it would usually blow the head off you lol and thanks was nice to get the time to get some great shots

Ireland is such a beautiful country, coast-to-coast. If I could figure out a way to take my Social Security money with me from the USA, I'd move there in a second! I love that you started and ended your video with the waves SFX but, if you can, fade that sound out (and in) under the music. It kinda just started and stopped, a little to abruptly. Terrific flying and a great mix of shots! Normally I would never fly on a gray day just because a sunny day makes the color and contrast pop more but in your case, the gray sky was so dramatic that, along with the coast line, it all looked fantastic, Good eye. Post videos (and photos) from your country any time...I never get tired looking at scenes of Ireland!!!

Cheers dude and yeah need to get mix of music and sfx right a bit more work on that but concentrated more on the video lol and thanks for the advice and so glad u liked it have some pictures to put up from the shoot still so will post them up soon [emoji106]

We have a beautiful country but the weather is shite [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Ireland is such a beautiful country, coast-to-coast. If I could figure out a way to take my Social Security money with me from the USA, I'd move there in a second! I love that you started and ended your video with the waves SFX but, if you can, fade that sound out (and in) under the music. It kinda just started and stopped, a little to abruptly. Terrific flying and a great mix of shots! Normally I would never fly on a gray day just because a sunny day makes the color and contrast pop more but in your case, the gray sky was so dramatic that, along with the coast line, it all looked fantastic, Good eye. Post videos (and photos) from your country any time...I never get tired looking at scenes of Ireland!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots