DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

northern kentucky mavic pilots

I'm in Loveland just across the river. May dad lives in Edgewood.

Great...not sure wh wh wtt e would be a good place hoping to hear from others too.. only had my mavic about a month had a p3 before..

I'm in Etown. Havent had a chance to take the mavic out anywhere besides my neighborhood getting used to it.

I'm in Etown. Havent had a chance to take the mavic out anywhere besides my neighborhood getting used to it.

I go to a local park but there are a lot of sports going on at times so I have to scout it out for a flight. Looking for a secondary site as well as some places with new scenery.

I'm from Milford, Ohio. Taken mine just off the mountains in Virginia and locally in my neighborhood. Still playing with features and learning all the ins and outs of the Mavic.

I'm from Milford, Ohio. Taken mine just off the mountains in Virginia and locally in my neighborhood. Still playing with features and learning all the ins and outs of the Mavic.

Wow you are close to me. I'm in Loveland.

Reactions: DW-Mavic
I don't mind a drive to get together somewhere if anyone is interested. Definitely a newbie but I am pretty good with editing and FCP so maybe I can offer that. :)

How long have you had yours? Any neat places to fly around?

I've had mine since the end of February. It flys very well. No problems.

I've mostly flown over my own property, a local park and along the little Miami river.

Don't fly in Hamilton county parks. They are banned. You can fly in any Ohio State Park.

You can not fly in parks controlled by the army core of engineers either which I think includes Cesar's Creek out in Lebanon.

I've had mine since the end of February. It flys very well. No problems.

I've mostly flown over my own property, a local park and along the little Miami river.

Don't fly in Hamilton county parks. They are banned. You can fly in any Ohio State Park.

You can not fly in parks controlled by the army core of engineers either which I think includes Cesar's Creek out in Lebanon.

Good to know! Thanks. I've had mine since beginning of April and all is good here.

Debating getting the Polar Pro Cinema filters, but still doing some basic idea and images at the moment.

I read that a filter helps get a better picture but there are complaints that they effect the gimble. The ones DJI sells are paper thin and break easily. I want one but need to research some more.

I did contact the park director for sycamore township parks and he said he is ok with drones as long as you don't fly over people, sports games, or people picnicing in the shelters. FFA rules just follow them.

Last edited:
I did contact the park director for sycamore township parks and he said he is ok with drones as long as you don't fly over people, sports games, or people picnicking in the shelters. FFA rules just follow them.

Good to know!

I read that a filter helps get a better picture but there are complaints that they effect the gimble. The ones DJI sells are paper thin and break easily. I want one but need to research some more.

Yes I also read to steer away from DJI's as well for being thin and difficult to install and remove.

The newer Polar Pro ones supposedly can be left on and do not effect the gimbal at all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots