DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Northern Norway offers some spectacular nature!

This summer I visited Northern Norway and got to capture some amazing locations!

Wow! Absolutely beautiful! I want to book an airline ticket right now! Great video!

Reactions: VegardBerland
This summer I visited Northern Norway and got to capture some amazing locations!

A beautifully created film!!! It's hard to miss with scenery like that, but you made it look spectacular. Lofoton is on my list of photographic wish lists. It is especially beautiful , but cold in the winter. Many professional photo tours go there. Lived all of the scenes but the sunset was my favorite. The selfie-a good idea but it was too close (blurred) and too short in time. I think the selfie Wass my least favorites part.

A beautifully created film!!! It's hard to miss with scenery like that, but you made it look spectacular. Lofoton is on my list of photographic wish lists. It is especially beautiful , but cold in the winter. Many professional photo tours go there. Lived all of the scenes but the sunset was my favorite. The selfie-a good idea but it was too close (blurred) and too short in time. I think the selfie Wass my least favorites part.
Thank you so much for watching and taking the time to give your thoughts and feedback :) I want to go back to Lofoten in the winter to see it in a different color, but as you say, it is freezing and not a lot of daylight :)

Beautiful. But then I suspected it would be when I read Lofoten in the title, and you definitely did not disappoint. Everything was exceptionally well done, the subject, the flying, the music, the editing....

One of my favourite YouTube sailing channels just sailed through the Lofoten archipelago, in April. They always incorporate drone video, but the place looks much different coated in snow.

Beautiful. But then I suspected it would be when I read Lofoten in the title, and you definitely did not disappoint. Everything was exceptionally well done, the subject, the flying, the music, the editing....

One of my favourite YouTube sailing channels just sailed through the Lofoten archipelago, in April. They always incorporate drone video, but the place looks much different coated in snow.
Thanks for the nice words! What's the name of the sailing channel? Watching a few of those myself :)

Thanks for the nice words! What's the name of the sailing channel? Watching a few of those myself :)
The Channel is "Sailing Uma". I've been following it for years now, right from the beginning when they bought their boat and started refitting her. Their winter travels north along the coast of Norway have been most interesting. They use quite a bit of drone footage throughout.

The Channel is "Sailing Uma". I've been following it for years now, right from the beginning when they bought their boat and started refitting her. Their winter travels north along the coast of Norway have been most interesting. They use quite a bit of drone footage throughout.
Yes, I've heard of them. Maybe I'll watch the videos from Norway :) Thanks!

Reactions: Barbara
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent