DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northland New Zealand - mesmerising beaches

What a beautiful area, mesmerizing for sure, couldn't take my eyes off it. Nice.

Love that part of the country. Didn’t have a drone when I was there last. Will definitely take it next time. Well done

Enjoyed your video. Loved the one of a kind images like the school of fish.
Hopefully the car was a rental. :)

A great mix of camera angles and heights, worked really well and was interesting from start to finish. A great video !! Please post more like this !!

Jerry

Love that part of the country. Didn’t have a drone when I was there last. Will definitely take it next time. Well done
It’s lovely isn’t it! I think it’s an easier place to film than Queenstown, Wanaka, Milford Sound, and some of the ‘bigger’ tourist spots - much emptier!

Great video! People could, and should learn from you.
Thanks very much! I'm trying to move towards a less 'in your face' editing style - my earlier stuff is very glitchy, and quite jarring to watch. Glad you like this!

Enjoyed your video. Loved the one of a kind images like the school of fish.
Hopefully the car was a rental. :)
Thanks! Yes, luckily it was a rental - although I don't think the rental company would be too happy... ;)

A great mix of camera angles and heights, worked really well and was interesting from start to finish. A great video !! Please post more like this !!

Jerry
Thanks - I actually hadn't really considered the heights when putting things together - at least not directly. I should make a conscious effort to vary height up when I'm working!

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest