DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not a pilot yet but hope to be soon! Checking in from Atlantic City NJ

AClineman

Reactions
Thank you for allowing me to join your forum. Seems like THE PLACE to be and a wealth of information here. Look forward to getting off the ground. Bad pilot humor. Hehe

Thank you for allowing me to join your forum. Seems like THE PLACE to be and a wealth of information here. Look forward to getting off the ground. Bad pilot humor. Hehe
Howdy from Wyoming @AClineman , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I am on the east coast of the UK, At Norwich. Have a boat on the Norfolk Broads where most of my flying is done.
Just back from Bali and did a promo for a friends Dive School, Chased his hi speed boat at the end, was good fun.
I have been flying RC aricraft for over 39 years, had 2 Phantoms, 1 Inspire, now on Mavic ( IMHO better than the Inspire ) I have posted ( badly ) a link to my youtube channel if any one is interest.
Looking forward to trying to add anything to help other on here.

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143