DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not able to switch to 4k on DJI Mini 2

Jakobj

Reactions

I have problems with shooting I 4k with the DJI MIni 2. I have the latest version of the app. The button where you switch the camera modes, the button over the record button, on the button that it normally says 4k, but on mine it says FHD. When I press the button, to switch to 4k resolution, I get a menu from the left where I can choose between the camera modes. There should have been two rows of menus that came up when I press the video icon, but there are none. It's just the first row of the menu.

It is also not possible to switch to 4k in settings. What is wrong? What can I do?

Take a look at the bottom right of the screen where the camera information is.

An update a while back moved some of the options down there.

I read somewhere that on some drones with digital zoom, higher resolution may not be accessible when zoom is in use

I have problems with shooting I 4k with the DJI MIni 2. I have the latest version of the app. The button where you switch the camera modes, the button over the record button, on the button that it normally says 4k, but on mine it says FHD. When I press the button, to switch to 4k resolution, I get a menu from the left where I can choose between the camera modes. There should have been two rows of menus that came up when I press the video icon, but there are none. It's just the first row of the menu.

It is also not possible to switch to 4k in settings. What is wrong? What can I do?
Have you figured out how to fix it? I have the same problem with my Mini 2...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000