DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not excited

For those who don't already own a Mavic (or Spark), it'll be a very tempting option.

Tomorrow I will compare it with the Mavic Pro and if it fits my needs I will buy it :)

The leak pics look like a cheap hunk of junk.

Im gonna buy an Autell Evo which is probably gonna kill the mavic.

21 min flight time for $699.99 predicted... yall can keep it.

Spoiler: DJI Mavic Air revealed day early with 4K, 21 min flight time, 3 colors

My guess is that we won't see mavic II until the evo goes on sale. I expect mavic II to go on sale soon after.

This has been Dji s MO in the past: wait for a goodcompetitor drone to hit the market only to announce a new Dji aircraft 2 weeks later that is light years ahead and a total game changer.

Reactions: tangoseal
Doesn't look to bad here:

DULDaECW4AA8WZZ.jpg:large

My guess is that we won't see mavic II until the evo goes on sale. I expect mavic II to go on sale soon after.

This has been Dji s MO in the past: wait for a goodcompetitor drone to hit the market only to announce a new Dji aircraft 2 weeks later that is light years ahead and a total game changer.

Yep!

The more I keep reading the leaks in regards to specs...I personally don't think it's an upgrade from the Mavic

The more I keep reading the leaks in regards to specs...I personally don't think it's an upgrade from the Mavic
If it can do 4k 60fps, that would be an improvement. Otherwise, it seems to be a superSpark (the 3-axis gimbal is a big improvement) and will be a good addition to the drone world.

This thing looks absolutely incredible to me. I just bought a Mavic Pro, but it will be listed on eBay before the day is out. The Evo looks very interesting as well, but I think I'll stick with DJI for now.

Higher price than expected... and I was praying for variable aperture, which they probably would have mentioned if it was a feature.

On the fence!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf