DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not getting "Home point has been recorded, please check it on the map" message

flynsign

Reactions
I'm only getting a screen confirmation of "home point recorded" roughly 1 out of 10 flights and never tells me audibly like all my other DJI drones have done via the Go4 app.

My phone volume is up, green light on MM is blinking and lots of satellites showing - anyone have a fix for this or is it just another bug in the app?

Last edited:
Seems to get its voice after liftoff.
Yes, I realize that but it’s not giving me any voice even after hovering for a minute or two - Most times I don’t even get a display on my screen. Anyone have any theories?

I find it seems to be late in setting or at least acknowledging HP is set. It should say so once it has a GPS/IMU lock, and again on motor start.

Make sure you have the volume turned up full on the tablet. All audio info on the drone uses the tablet audio capabilities.

Make sure you have the volume turned up full on the tablet. All audio info on the drone uses the tablet audio capabilities.
Yes, I mentioned in my original posting that my volume is all the way up - first thing I checked.

I have all the latest firmware updates on everything which is why I was wondering if this latest firmware update may be the problem.

Reactions: scooot
Well you have to take that list with a grain of salt, particularly Android. They can't test/list ALL androids out there.

Reactions: scooot
And haven’t I read somewhere that the iPad mini isn’t on the list?
Works fine on mine.

True but in that case you're not getting the full screen resolution. Fortunately iOS has a native workaround.

Well you have to take that list with a grain of salt, particularly Android. They can't test/list ALL androids out there.
That's my point. They don't really list that many so I'm guessing they are just the ones that have been tested.
I used my Spark with a Motorola phone OK. But had to buy a new phone for my MM, expensive swap.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7