Join Us Now

NOT MY HOUSE lol (VIDEO NOW INCLUDED)

itsneedtokno

I'm chillin, appreciate it though.
Reactions
Site
codyshoaf.myportfolio.com
IF ONLY.

Here's the promised video, but it's not my best, by a LONG SHOT. I threw this together for a friend.

4KHDR minimal editing. There's jittering and all sorts of annoyances, but hey... Here ya go!

...and yes, I have permission from the property owner to do this.

...and yes, I am 107 ?

Last edited:
[

How about this?
Well I will tell you what I think. Very nice picture other than we are having to answer questions before they jump you about being legal .
Happens way more than I like to see .?

He needs to fix his dock. That’s about all I got out of the picture other then it’s a fantastic house. And a great picture.
Thank you!

No kidding though!
He isn't listing it, but paid me to "see what I can do". (a friend of a friend in the real estate industry)

Needless to say, he was floored.

Ok, let me first say I am not being a jerk I am just asking....... Cue the you are an idiot statements

1. What is wrong with the first image and would someone say it is an illegal image?
2. Why would you have to say "...and yes, I am 107"

Your drone was obviously over the intercoastal and if taking photos of someones house from that distance is illegal I am screwed as I've been shooting the house being built across the street from mine during construction and the end of each day

Ok, let me first say I am not being a jerk I am just asking....... Cue the you are an idiot statements

1. What is wrong with the first image and would someone say it is an illegal image?
2. Why would you have to say "...and yes, I am 107"

Your drone was obviously over the intercoastal and if taking photos of someones house from that distance is illegal I am screwed as I've been shooting the house being built across the street from mine during construction and the end of each day
1 and 2 can be answered by saying... I'm being proactive.

I know how this forum can get lol

You should be fine. the only time part 107 comes into play is if you're getting paid, which I did.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike