DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not receiving text approval messages from AirMap

Garfield35

Reactions
Good morning all! Been flying for about 2 months. Up until recently when I submitted a flight request through AirMap and received the "Success Message" on the app I would always receive a text approval within 30 seconds. However just this week I'm no longer getting the text approval. I've submitted several flight requests and receive a Success message but I've noticed in the message is reads "Your flight plan has ben submitted to AirMap. No airspace authorizations have been requested on your behalf". I'm not receiving any error messages before hitting the submit button. Any ideas as to why approvals are not being sent? Thanks for the help!

Edit---wanted to add---I was in Florida when I was receiving the text approvals but now that I'm back in Ohio I have not received any. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Personally I stopped using AIRMAP once I found out they are lobbying to make us pay for using any Air Space!
KittyHawk as been flawless in obtaining LAANC requests and approvals. You may want to try it!

I agree with @ramitchell13 - I switched to KittyHawk - I just used it last Weds, and it still works like a champ for LAANC approval from the FAA in 30 seconds after submitting. As long as your local airport supports that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom