DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not sure what I did!

rchjr

Reactions
I just got approved from dji fly safe for an area I needed. I went to download the unlocking license to the controller. When it first came up I did not see the approved unlocking license. I went to refresh the list and kept failing. I figured I'd turn it off and back on again. I see an update message and go thru the process. Power it back up and a fly safe update happens. It comes back up and now I cant find the unlocking license category in the app. I think it was on the general settings page. Has it been moved? Has anyone ever had to re install the dji go app on a smart controller before?

Thanks

I just got approved from dji fly safe for an area I needed. I went to download the unlocking license to the controller. When it first came up I did not see the approved unlocking license. I went to refresh the list and kept failing. I figured I'd turn it off and back on again. I see an update message and go thru the process. Power it back up and a fly safe update happens. It comes back up and now I cant find the unlocking license category in the app. I think it was on the general settings page. Has it been moved? Has anyone ever had to re install the dji go app on a smart controller before?

Thanks
Did you sign back in to the DJI Fly app? The Unlock License should be atatched to your account.

Yeah, but can you sign back in out in the field without cellular?

I was out in the desert once when DJI Go asked me to sign in and couldn't. I finally just fired up LITCHI for the mission, then signed in later when I was in a town where I could connect to wifi.

Chris

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada