DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not sure what went wrong

mtirri

Reactions
I’m a fairly new pilot ( 78 total flights) and experienced a fatal situation and lost my MP into the water. I did open a case with DJI who after reviewing the log files warrantied the device and send a coupon to purchase a replacement. I still do not know what went wrong. I had about 5 feet of altitude and then flew over water that was another 6 feet below land. Where can I send the log file for evaluation?

If you post your log above, please post the link back here after uploading it so other people can review it.

It doesn't appear to be. It shows your Mavic safely landed.

What did DJI say went wrong?

They told me that it was NOT pilot error and that they would warranty the item.

Your flight log doesn't indicated what happened. Perhaps the battery dislodged/failed?

I never thought of that but that does make sense... I had a work associate who purchased a MV fly more package who wanted to get ride of it for $700.00 so I purchased it. It wasn't until three days later that DJI warranted the device. Now I have a MV for Florida and one in New Jersey.

I originally thought that the drone lost is orientation. The sun was very strong and I was flying over the reflection of the sun on the water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11