DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah which model do i have if it’s the CE I’m returning it for the other model
No offense, but if you walked up to anyone and asked that question. Do you think anyone would be able to answer it???

I mean seriously...read your question...it has no real content..no direction of product, not posted into a proper section...nobody has a clue to what it is your asking...please expound so that someone has a clue as how to answer the question on whatever it is. :)

Reactions: Lastrexking
I didn’t realize my message split apart on my phone screen it opened another tab accidents happen I wasn’t fully paying attention. Sorry
all I am trying to figure out is which model mavic mini I have as I thought the CE model has the 2.4G remote was only sold in like Canada or wherever but now I’m not so sure

@Edward_Alley hi fellow flyer if you are talking about the original MM then yes there are two versions ,one for the US market and one for the rest of the world ,apart from a Japanese version which uses different batteries ,the US version only used the 5.8 bands as per the USA specs ,the CE version has both 2.4 and 5.8 and the RC numbers are different

@Edward_Alley hi fellow flyer if you are talking about the original MM then yes there are two versions ,one for the US market and one for the rest of the world ,apart from a Japanese version which uses different batteries ,the US version only used the 5.8 bands as per the USA specs ,the CE version has both 2.4 and 5.8 and the RC numbers are different
Ok so can you tell me how I figure out which version I have it’s 5.8 but idk if it’s the CE version or not I need to know so I can return it before it’s to late and I’m stuck with it but honestly I don’t think it’s the CE version. But idk

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
The label on the inside of the battery compartment should identify whether it’s FCC rules or not.

Ok so can you tell me how I figure out which version I have it’s 5.8 but idk if it’s the CE version or not I need to know so I can return it before it’s to late and I’m stuck with it but honestly I don’t think it’s the CE version. But idk
You live in the US, so why would you think you might have the CE model?

Although the FCC model only uses the 5.8 band (not sure why), it outputs a stronger signal.

My MM1 remote model is MRISS5 if that helps.

all I know is that I can’t turn mine on where ever I want like in my apartment for example because I’m in restricted air space that is fine I need to move any way and I get the FAA is sensitive about the air space but this is out of hand man

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000