Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Nothing really!!!

ac0j

Reaction score
There isn’t much to it. You should be able to grab the top ring of the motor and hold it while pushing down ang twisting the prop. It might be broken anyway so no harm in breaking it off.

mojo43

Reaction score
What’s the tab underneath the motor for? All of the other props came off easily. I guess this one must be broken. I am just worried about breaking the motor!

Top Hat

Reaction score
What’s the tab underneath the motor for? All of the other props came off easily. I guess this one must be broken. I am just worried about breaking the motor!
Can you push it down and twist?

rfc

Reaction score
Do you mean the tab or the propeller?
I usually hold the prop "hub"...the part the two blades are attached to...push down, then twist the motor beneath.
two of the props go clockwise; two counter clockwise, so make sure you're twisting in the right direction.

ac0j

Reaction score
Did it crash? Did it get into some trees? Maybe there is debris under the prop.

mojo43

Reaction score
I guess I just want to figure out how I can remove this without breaking anything other than the prop. No crashing with these props :)

jaysrmc

Reaction score
When I push down it doesn’t budge at all. The others propellers move down with ease.
Have seen this happen on a friends MP. The props would not go all the way down on one and one it would not let go of. I think the springs weren't working right. I believe he sent his to @Thunderdrones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J-Evertonian