Now it's a race! MP vs. PolarPro Filters

Which do you think will show up first?

• Mavic Pro Drone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deckyon

Reactions
I ordered the Drone on Sep 27. It shipped Oct 26.

I ordered the 6-filter set on Oct 25. Haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, but I wonder which will get here first.

It's not going to be much of a race since PolarPro is not shipping until the end of November. See more details on their website here.

It still may be. My drone may still be a ghost, considering the whole order disappeared yesterday to the point even Amazon could not find it.

If it actually shipped, you should have a tracking number. That's a better indicator of the package progress than Amazon since they didn't ship it. For my order, Amazon didn't show it as delivered until about 24 hours after it was delivered.

My whole order disappeared, no record. Yes, I have a tracking number now as well. But still... Until it is in my hands...

Always expect the worst. It'll help you sleep better at night ;)

I had a tracking number from Newegg via DJI marketplace, and then two days later it showed invalid. Had to reauthorize my payment, now my order is on its way

Ordered the PolarPro 6 pack, still waiting on my Mavic. Also for those who have not ordered, this promo code worked for me FALLFLIGHT10, saved $9.

The PL filters in the 6-pack will help reduce the glare if you fly over reflective surfaces (e.g. water). The ND32 filter would be useful if you fly in very sunny/bright locations. If neither of those scenarios apply to you, then you could probably get away with just using the filters in the 3-pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trandg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007