DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nvadia shield k1

alsumpter

Reactions
Just purchased this to use with my mavic, amazing screen, found this much better than my iPad, and being a gaming tablet graphics are superb. What's everyone else using?

I use the k1 also. I am running lineage os 14.1 which is the best custom rom for the K1. have better performance and battery than stock. Also dji go app does not crash at all.

been thinking about picking up a K1 but new this tablet was $199 and looking for a used one is running $250 or more... something about that rub's me the wrong way

People are charging a premium for them now since they are no longer available new at $199 (not that I've been able to find anyhow).

I use the K1, Marshmallow 6.0.1. Never any problems with this and I absolutely love it! I wouldn't trade it for anything. I also have a headplay that I plug into the hdmi out port and get full telemetry, two finger swipe toggles full screen video.

Yes, tried a 2017 generic good spec android it was no way
K1 works correct - its a 7.0 now
Have done at home testing with HUAWEI MP3 and seem good and will test fly soon, its a high spec tablet that should perform well?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots