DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nvidia Shield K1 availability

Hoopspilot

Reactions
I am finally ready to make the jump to using a larger tablet and FPV with the Mavic. With the DJI goggles sold out, the nvidia shield k1 seems to be sold out everywhere. Does anyone have any ideas or workarounds for FPV for the mavic?

get the samsung 8 inch s2.. I had both, the k1 screen wasn't even close to being as good as the s2 in both brightness and color...

No special tablet holders needed either..

upload_2017-5-4_18-14-0.png

Reactions: Rbruz
I am finally ready to make the jump to using a larger tablet and FPV with the Mavic. With the DJI goggles sold out, the nvidia shield k1 seems to be sold out everywhere. Does anyone have any ideas or workarounds for FPV for the mavic?

I bought a Nvidia Shield k1 on Saturday from Amazon Prime Now with 2 hour delivery. Havent had a chance to fly yet

The goggles or CrystalSky? Keep an eye on Amazon, check often, I am sure it will return.

Wow, the price gougers are out in force.

I too was interested in buying the Nvidia shield K1 and looked everywhere without any luck. So I called Nvidia (after hours) and got an overseas support person who explained that it had reached its reached its production life and that it was not longer going to be manufactured. It would still be supported but there would be no more updates for it. He said that they received an email on May 5th letting them know this. He also said that they had been given no information about a replacement. I also checked with their on-line support and was given the same story. So finally I called their corporate office in CA (two hours ago) and spoke with someone there that stated that he could not give me any information on the status of the unit or about a replacement for it. He was very nice but just could not mention anything at all about it.

I have a Nvidia Shield K1 and OEM case I'm looking to sell....

How old is the unit, is it the K1 unit with the newer battery, what condition is it in and how much are you asking?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242