Reactions
HI GUYS just bought a mini 3 pro in New Zealand
im pretty sure its in FCC mode Please see attached pic and advise cheers

i hear conflicting things about NZ being CE or FCC

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20230131-092937.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230131-092937.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 66
Yes, according to Drone-Hacks this is what the screen will look like on DJI Fly when the transmission is in FCC-mode.
Did you buy this drone new in a shop?

That appears to be FCC, but NZ is supposed to be CE . . .
Is there a problem with range or are you just wanting to be legal ?

What sort of clear VLOS distance are you getting before signal drops off ?
Always bear in mind that any sort of trees, terrain, etc between you and the drone will cause signal to drop.

I'm not sure if you can switch between dual band or individual bands, but if NZ is indeed CE then 2.4 should be selected.

Have you been outside flying it?

the Mini 3 pro will select the transmission protocol from its location, determined by where it is being flown ,it then selects the correct one for that location

That appears to be FCC, but NZ is supposed to be CE . . .
Is there a problem with range or are you just wanting to be legal ?

What sort of clear VLOS distance are you getting before signal drops off ?
Always bear in mind that any sort of trees, terrain, etc between you and the drone will cause signal to drop.

I'm not sure if you can switch between dual band or individual bands, but if NZ is indeed CE then 2.4 should be selected.
no im very happy that it seems to be fcc i only had it 2 days but in my urban home it went 1.3 kms without 1 bar signal loss

yeah took it out yesterday flies great plenty of signal range
Strange it is in FCC, because as omm says, it selects transmission mode based on its location (GNSS position).

Reactions: Garry12
Strange it is in FCC, because as omm says, it selects transmission mode based on its location (GNSS position).
yeah i dont know its brand new out the box and all updated
i think NZ is just a place that has so much conflicting info but it must be FCC

Comprei meu drone dia 06/06 e veio na fcc, detalhe aqui no Brasil é Ce.
A DJI está liberando a FCC para mais países?
I bought my drone on 06/06 and it came to the fcc, detail here in Brazil is Ce.
Is DJI clearing the FCC for more countries?

Então, já verifiquei com varios programadores e eles falaram que meu drone já veio em fcc, mas a ANATEL ja libera o uso do fcc aqui no brasil, é a dji que bloqueia, quem sabe agora ela esteja liberando o fcc aqui no brasil.
So, I already checked with several programmers and they said that my drone already came in fcc, but ANATEL already releases the use of fcc here in Brazil, it is dji that blocks it, who knows now she is releasing the fcc here in Brazil.

Using DJI RC? Where does it think IT is?

There were some issues with getting the DJI RC to enable GPS and get a fix when it first came out last year. If you haven't looked a map on the screen the RC could conceivably think it's in the US or something.

It would be the first case like this I've heard of, trying to think of what's causing it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent