DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ocusync and Fly app issues when shifting from IOS to Android and back?

icecoldgin

Reactions
Searched the forums and I could not find a topic on this. But if I missed it, I would appreciate a link ;)

Anyway, are there any issues with Ocusync and the Fly App when changing from IOS phone to an Android phone and then back?

In short, I am planning to load the Fly App on an Android phone and will move back and forth between this and the iPhone from time to time. Perhaps use the iPhone for the 1st flight and then the Android phone for the 2nd flight all during the same day. That sort of thing.

I am currently using an iPhone 6s and very happy with it. So far, MA2 flight has been very stable and trouble free on IOS except for the alert I got saying "Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected." This is already related to the technical limitations of the phone though. Please do not tell me to upgrade my iPhone as I am still very happy with this one and will continue keeping it until it is busted beyond repair.

Or should I just stick to one phone OS all throughout? ?

I used an iPhone for my first flight or two because my android phone was 32 bit. I switched to an Android tablet no problem. You just need to log in to FLY on each device.

Reactions: icecoldgin
You can even see all your logs on all your devices if you sync them. What doesn't carry over between devices is cache video.
Some app specific settings also won't carry over, like the cache setting.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929