DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Off topic: vpn, what should I use?

Not knowing the IT infrastructure (i.e. Firewall, servers, etc.)of your business or what you're try to achieve via a VPN connection will make this question difficult to answer.

Reactions: Kilrah
While there are many low end or freeware VPN solutions out there, I would consider the router based solutions first. If you have a low end router consider upgrading to a more substantial product that is firewall first and router second...

Next option would be consider a Synology NAS. Provides RAID based storage with lots of dedicated Apps that enhance your network and file sharing. VPN included.

That's a good question. Will subscribe to get the answers. In my case, I don't know why, but usually, when I travel I can get access to https: //1xbet.com/ from some countries. I like to put bets and this is strange to me. I thought that this platform and websites are absolutely world-wide spread. But some countries are trying to block betting services...

Surely this question needs more details.

*WHY* do you want to "use a VPN for business". What benefits do you think a VPN gains you vs what downsides a direct non VPN solution gives you?

All VPNs do is secure the connection to an upstream provider. Handy in some cases, useless if you don't trust the upstream provider (and now you have to trust a vpn provider as well...).

In short, what do you need a VPN for or to do?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22