DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official DJI Amazon Store - Has Anyone Had One Ship?

lilsalmon

Reactions
I know there are a slew of threads about Amazon, however this one is a very specific question.

Has anyone had a unit ship regardless of their order date from DJI's Official Amazon Store.

-Lil'

My Mavic shipped from the Amazon DJI Store in October.

What I am trying to figure out here is, is this truly getting processed by DJI like an extension of their own store? I shot them a message this am so we shall see however it showed an estimated delivery date of next week, but hasn't moved since ordering. I had a ton of Amazon gift cards to go through and would rather this route versus direct, even though this seems kind of 'direct'

-Lil'

No. I do not work for DJI.

I had just put a Mavic in my cart to purchase on the Amazon app from the DJI store. I went into my account to check my gift card balance then tried to purchase it. When I came back it said they were no longer available from that seller. Now it shows Amazon.com as the only available seller for the Mavic. There was 6 sellers listed when I put it in my cart. What's going on here??

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

So In my scenario... I purchased on the 5th. It said it shipped in 5-7 days. I am hoping this is just truly just another tentacle of the DJI store. and that this will be fulfilled just like the orders direct from the DJI store on their site.

I had just put a Mavic in my cart to purchase on the Amazon app from the DJI store. I went into my account to check my gift card balance then tried to purchase it. When I came back it said they were no longer available from that seller. Now it shows Amazon.com as the only available seller for the Mavic. There was 6 sellers listed when I put it in my cart. What's going on here??

Here's the Combo Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Mavic Pro Combo

And here's the fly less .. Amazon.com: Buying Choices: DJI Mavic Pro Portable Collapsible Mini Drone

Reactions: garypj1
I know there are a slew of threads about Amazon, however this one is a very specific question.

Has anyone had a unit ship regardless of their order date from DJI's Official Amazon Store.

-Lil'

Hi lilsalmon. I'm just as annoyed and dismayed with Amazon. I originally purchased my Mavic Pro on December 14th and scheduled to receive delivery on January 15th then reschedule for February 10th and I get updates from Amazon stating "Good News" expect to receive it on January 31st or February 8th! Just today I get another email release date is pending and that release is March 20th! Really, I wish they make up their minds and quite sending me false hope on when I will receive delivery. How about you are you experiencing the same annoyance like me?

Hi lilsalmon. I'm just as annoyed and dismayed with Amazon. I originally purchased my Mavic Pro on December 14th and scheduled to receive delivery on January 15th then reschedule for February 10th and I get updates from Amazon stating "Good News" expect to receive it on January 31st or February 8th! Just today I get another email release date is pending and that release is March 20th! Really, I wish they make up their minds and quite sending me false hope on when I will receive delivery. How about you are you experiencing the same annoyance like me?
Looks like you should cancel that order and buy it from the DJI store on Amazon.

Reactions: Deer_Predator

-Lil'

i placed my order on Thursday of last week and the thing shipped today, fedex tracking says it will be delivered tomorrow!! Absolutely blown away!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Boog0822

keep searching around on amazon, its hard to find seller info sometimes. not sure why it jumps around so much.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Criss2115
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura