DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OFFICIAL DJI MAVIC 2 TABLET HOLDER RELEASED AT LAST

Thanks ISBW...
Glad they are upgrading their crasftmanship to exquisite. They mean business now I guess.

• Love
Reactions: Rockycat
Got mine today it is plastic not CNC alloy with a nice little drawer for ND filters

A drawer. ?
Looks like the inspire holder like I use other than the bracket in the back is different than I use.
Only thing I don't like is I use a case on my pad and it sticks out too far and will pop out. I added velcro to solve that .

Way I read that is the Base is.

Someone buy one and we find out . :)

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Plastic same colour as the Mavic 2 and controller very high quality though I think the drawer built in is for nd filters and sd cards

It looks like you can turn it around so it doesn't block the LCD screen. However that post sticking up seems high.

I wish someone would make one that would let you mount a 10" nearly flat in the front, in the same fashion an iPad Mini natively mounts.

Just received the DJI tablet holder. It barely holds my 10.5 but will securely.

Overall, well made, and light weight. Allows for full rotation of tablet, so you can have it low or hight. Mount is pretty small when collapsed and lighter and much easier to use than the mounts with a small ball head style mount.
Ball head mounts for me are a pain to setup, never seem to be level and are heavier overall.

Paul C

Just received the DJI tablet holder. It barely holds my 10.5 but will securely.

Overall, well made, and light weight. Allows for full rotation of tablet, so you can have it low or hight. Mount is pretty small when collapsed and lighter and much easier to use than the mounts with a small ball head style mount.
Ball head mounts for me are a pain to setup, never seem to be level and are heavier overall.

Paul C

Which tablet are you using? I have one of the small ball head type holders and the DJI one sounds a worthwhile purchase.

Which tablet are you using? I have one of the small ball head type holders and the DJI one sounds a worthwhile purchase.

I have a 2018 iPad Pro model. 10.5”. They made two sizes. 10.5 and 12.

The 10.5 just barely fits with max extension

Paul C

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots