DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

Yeah but changing settings via assistant means its no longer a stock bird or stock flight.
It was a nice flight! But not stock/stock
The top guys are using aftermarket chargers which makes a bigger difference than anything else. My flight was only at 4.35v so there's at least 9% extra with some more charging.

You seem really intent on discounting other people's accomplishments. Perhaps talking tech instead of trash would get your birds farther. And I'm not just referring to stock Mavics.

Last edited:
Yeah but changing settings via assistant means its no longer a stock bird or stock flight.
It was a nice flight! But not stock/stock
That stock... So when i change the atti mode with parameter it meaan no stock? Moddify in here mean antena boster, battery mod, body repalcement to reduce weight... From lolo post i say that stock.. CMIIW

That stock... So when i change the atti mode with parameter it meaan no stock? Moddify in here mean antena boster, battery mod, body repalcement to reduce weight... From lolo post i say that stock.. CMIIW

I tend to agree. Using all stock hardware to execute the flight is really a stock flight. No additions to RC, or MP to help range.

You seem really intent on discounting other people's accomplishments. Perhaps talking tech instead of trash would get your birds farther. And I'm not just referring to stock Mavics.
Point taken. Your comment is fair.

Was that one way, or round trip?
Either way, that's pretty impressive.
Thanks. 59,261ft total distance flown.

My screen recorder oriented the wrong way so I need to rotate and resize the video, but I will link the video and .dat file in this thread and also screen shot all my non stock parameters to archive the info.

With the Mavic 2 coming soon it seemed fitting to give the old bird a nice going-out-of-production send off.

Screenshot_20180820-120747.jpeg

Last edited:
That top speed.....two thumbs waaayyy up! How did you achieve that? Manual mode in 50 mph wind? :D

ATTI mode with a tailwind. Would make for a monster one way flight.

keuv6x9.png

Reactions: Porto
As long as the voltage is ok, keep flying. [emoji123]
As long as it's in the air, your good, LOL! I remember back in the day when they recommended to, every once in a while, fly it down until it would not lift off the ground any more!

Hello @JakeMaxxUAV

Why not deleting my Leaderbord is Gh0stxSinghx? You need deleting my leaderborad now! you know my youtube been deleted the all videos on long range same to also Leaderbord delete.

Well, it's clear to me that y'all just aren't trying hard enough! This is my flight from this morning. Either I am the most incredible drone pilot on the planet, or AirData has ErrorData. I wrote to them to see what's up...

a5a679e399a245fc180db6bd64adcfb0.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada