DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

I'm willing to take it over. If Jake doesn't want to. He started this to build his web business. But he's falling away from this forum for some reason.

Maintaining it is easy enough.
As soon as he answers me Light and tell's me whats up and he is going to answer me we will go from there and will let you know . He's still a vender so I don't know what's up . Thumbswayup

They are two different antennas Bud. The Titan is an all in one Amped antenna. It's a one stop shop for long range antennas.

The 4Hawks is a panel antenna like The Nanosync from MaxxUav.com. No amps.

I think both are unproven for the most part.

But if I were to spend the money- I would buy the Titan at $289 for everything versus the $129 for a non amped panel.

As we have beaten to death, the panel alone on the Mavic doesn't do that great. Stock you can go 50,000'... with Direct line of connection. Really adding the Amp is the only way to go if you're going to do this mod.

Has anyone tested the titan yet? On paper, it looks to be the ideal solution IMHO. But that doesn't mean squat until its proven and reported.

As soon as he answers me Light and tell's me whats up and he is going to answer me we will go from there and will let you know . He's still a vender so I don't know what's up . Thumbswayup

Didn't he have a baby recently? Totally understandable as I went through that recently and was off the grid for month [emoji51]

Has anyone tested the titan yet? On paper, it looks to be the ideal solution IMHO. But that doesn't mean squat until its proven and reported.

Careful brother asking for proof. I got skewered by Titan and his customers in another thread for asking the same exact question.

yeah Jake has a newborn and a growing business. I think it would be cool to let the community maintain the list, we keep each other honest.

Reactions: Ed209
Im sure it would dig but being it's his thread and he is a vender I can't just change it . He will get back to me ;);)

Im sure it would dig but being it's his thread and he is a vender I can't just change it . He will get back to me ;);)

Why not just start a new thread and sunset this one? I guess I don't know/understand message board politics...

I agree. Maybe this thread shouldn't be managed by a vendor? Keep it clean and unbiased.
Did anyone compile an accurate current leader board? Send it to him and ask him to post it. He's just busy due to newborn baby. I'm sure he'll get back on track soon.

Did anyone compile an accurate current leader board? Send it to him and ask him to post it. He's just busy due to newborn baby. I'm sure he'll get back on track soon.

It looks like Japtastic/page47 is the latest.

FYI - I just got notice from hobbyking that 3000LiHv's just shipped from Hong Kong. Still no ETA on the 4000LiHv's from them.

FYI - I just got notice from hobbyking that 3000LiHv's just shipped from Hong Kong. Still no ETA on the 4000LiHv's from them.
I left my 4000s back in Wisconsin. Dang it! Just realized. I only have my 3000s.

I tried my first try for a long distance flight today in fairly windy conditions - 15 mph, but I flew the distance so the wind was a cross wind. My set-up is completely stock. I'm not sure on the rules for this board. My max distance is 20,084', but, I ended up with forced due to 10% at 4,882' on return trip. So, does that mean the 4,882 needs subtracted from the total?
I'm anxious to go try again on a calm day.IMG_5396.PNGIMG_5395.PNG

Reactions: CyberNate
I tried my first try for a long distance flight today in fairly windy conditions - 15 mph, but I flew the distance so the wind was a cross wind. My set-up is completely stock. I'm not sure on the rules for this board. My max distance is 20,084', but, I ended up with forced due to 10% at 4,882' on return trip. So, does that mean the 4,882 needs subtracted from the total?
I'm anxious to go try again on a calm day.View attachment 19709View attachment 19710

In order to count-
It's the longest distance one way
You need to make it back to the home point.

Sounds like a good run! A little speed management and turn off the critical landing at 10% and you would have made it home probably.

In order to count-
It's the longest distance one way
You need to make it back to the home point.

Sounds like a good run! A little speed management and turn off the critical landing at 10% and you would have made it home probably.

My guess is with a 21 minute flight and 20,000' longest distance you were simply moving too slow.

You should have made 20,000' in 8 minutes or so.

My guess is with a 21 minute flight and 20,000' longest distance you were simply moving too slow.

You should have made 20,000' in 8 minutes or so.
I agree absolutely. Unbelievably, I have a Phantom 3Adv, Phantom 4 and P4P, but I have never tried this distance thing. Since my Mavic Pro is so small, I carry it with me all the time and decided to try this since I was out in the county driving home after checking on some employees this afternoon. After reading many of the posts on this thread, I'm anxious to try again. Thanks for the suggestions!

Hey guys! I'm still on here. For those of you who don't know, we had a new addition to our family on July 2nd. My daughter came a month earlier than expected (she's doing awesome though!!) Since then, I haven't had as much time as I'd hoped to be able to keep the leaderboard updated. Things are starting to settle down a little so I'm starting to gain some extra time back haha! I will get the leaderboard updated today. I apologize for the delay and thanks for your patience!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3