DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

Do you us 3s or 4s external batteries with mavic 2 @lolo780

I use the stock 4s battery at stock voltage, no battery mod on my M2.

I hit a tree top recently and broke off the RF arm at the factory splice, so will be opening it up when the new part arrives. I'm going to look at the cleanest way to flush mount an XT 30 like I do on the Mavic 1s.

Q61biaS.jpg

Reactions: Aumoe
I use the stock 4s battery at stock voltage, no battery mod on my M2.

I hit a tree top recently and broke off the RF arm at the factory splice, so will be opening it up when the new part arrives. I'm going to look at the cleanest way to flush mount an XT 30 like I do on the Mavic 1s.

Q61biaS.jpg
That looks good bro . I ordered a battery clip an looking at a second controller do u know what is the going rate. Found 1 for $319. Tree tops as so mean sorry about the damage

That looks good bro . I ordered a battery clip an looking at a second controller do u know what is the going rate. Found 1 for $319. Tree tops as so mean sorry about the damage

M2 controllers are going to fetch top dollar so if anyone knows any deals, I'm looking as well.

I fly as low as possible to avoid headwinds and use the tree lines as cover. This time I got the app warning zone pop up and clipped a top branch due to hesitating. The M2P is tough and even though the camera took a hit and bent, I straightened it out and it works fine. The glue on the roll motor is incredibly strong and held fast even bending the gimbal assembly back in to shape.

Reactions: Aumoe
M2 controllers are going to fetch top dollar so if anyone knows any deals, I'm looking as well.

I fly as low as possible to avoid headwinds and use the tree lines as cover. This time I got the app warning zone pop up and clipped a top branch due to hesitating. The M2P is tough and even though the camera took a hit and bent, I straightened it out and it works fine. The glue on the roll motor is incredibly strong and held fast even bending the gimbal assembly back in to shape.
is $319 a good price it says new no box it probably is I only found a couple the other was over 400

How do you like the Platinum? I think it can do 30k ft with the right weather conditions.
30k ft mean 10km,i think i can not do that with the stock battery, even in zero wind, or maybe someone has made their 30k ft with their stock platinum i dont know, but i see your post lolo, it reach 9045mtr and battery on 0% when arive at home point...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22